Swadling 7530 7539
The Double Exposed Shower Mixer exposes the nuts and bolts of the engine, blending raw mechanical shape with elegant period detailing. An adjustable solid Rigid Riser kit, Deluge Projection Arm and a characteristic Bath Spout extend the style and provides a complete solution for a Shower over Bath setup. At a diameter of 190mm, the Deluge provides a satisfying showering experience.
Despite a traditional appearance, the Invincible exposed is a highly efficient Thermostatic Shower Valve, performing superbly with most plumbing systems on low or high pressures. As a long standing Swadling Brassware collection, Invincible has a tried and tested quality and a durability which lives up to its name.
The Double Exposed Shower Mixer has one thermostatic control dial for temperature regulation and two flow control levers which operate the Deluge and Bath Spout.
- Temperature dial with Ceramic Disc printed with <Hot Cold> and Swadling Branding
- Ceramic flow control Levers
- Impressive Bath Spout
- 190mm Deluge with easy-clean nozzles
- Works well on low and high pressures up to 5 bar
- Suitable for Unvented, Gravity, Pumped, Combi systems
- Made of Brass in a choice of finishes
- White or Black Ceramics available
- 100% recyclable
- Tested in partnership with NSF
- TMV2 and WRAS approved
Data Sheets are available on request, email email@example.com
7530 – 7539
Invincible Double Exposed Shower Mixer, Rigid Riser Kit, Deluge and Bath Spout
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: