Refining the industrial style with a confident control design and precision knurl detailing.
The robust design of the Engineer Triple Controlled Shower Mixer conceals a highly efficient and durable Thermostatic Shower valve, performing superbly with most plumbing systems on low or high pressures.
The 8300 has one thermostatic control for temperature regulation and three flow controls which operate three outlets – Shower, Deluge and Body Jet options can be selected from the Engineer Shower Assemblies. A fourth open outlet can also be used with a separate control if required.
The temperature and flow controls are labelled with beautifully engraved markings. <Hot Cold> <Shower> <Deluge> and <Bath> as standard, but with further options to choose from. A thick solid Brass plate and luxurious bevelled edge details add to Engineer’s appeal as a modern classic for the bathroom.
- Shower Mixer controls engraved with <Hot Cold> <Shower> <Deluge> and <Bath> as standard with further options available
- Suitable for Unvented, Gravity, Pumped, Combi systems
- Works well on low and high pressures up to 5 bar
- Made of Brass in a choice of finishes
- Tested in partnership with NSF
- TMV2 and WRAS approved
Data Sheets are available on request, email email@example.com
Engineer Triple Controlled Thermostatic Shower Mixer
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: