Swadling Engineer - 8100
Single Controlled Thermostatic Shower Mixer
Refining the industrial style with a confident control design and precision knurl detailing.
The robust design of the Engineer Single Controlled Shower Mixer conceals a highly efficient and durable Thermostatic Shower valve, performing superbly with most plumbing systems on low or high pressures.
The 8100 has one thermostatic control for temperature regulation and a flow control which operates one outlet – Shower and Deluge options can be selected from the Engineer Shower Assemblies. A second open outlet can also be used with a separate control if required.
The temperature control and flow control are labelled with beautifully engraved markings. The Shower Mixer Controls displays <Hot Cold> and <Shower> as standard, there are also further options to choose from. A thick solid Brass plate and luxurious bevelled edge details add to Engineer’s appeal as a modern classic for the bathroom.
- Shower Mixer controls engraved with <Hot Cold> and <Shower> as standard with further options available
- Suitable for Unvented, Gravity, Pumped, Combi systems
- Works well on low and high pressures up to 5 bar
- Made of Brass in a choice of finishes
- Tested in partnership with NSF
- TMV2 and WRAS approved
- Data Sheets are available on request, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineer Single Controlled Thermostatic Shower Mixer
Our Sales Support Staff have over 35+ years experience in bathroom retail and are sure to help you with anything you need!
Tuesday - Friday: 9AM - 5PM
Saturaday: 10AM - 4PM
Or email email@example.com
need more information?
have another item in mind, not on the website?
have a query about a product?
We Can Help!