Swadling Engineer - 8200
Double Controlled Thermostatic Shower Mixer
Refining the industrial style with a confident control design and precision knurl detailing.
The robust design of the Engineer Double Controlled Shower Mixer conceals a highly efficient and durable Thermostatic Shower valve, performing superbly with most plumbing systems on low or high pressures.
The 8200 has one thermostatic control for temperature regulation and two flow controls which operate two outlets – Shower, Deluge and Bodyjet options can be selected from the Engineer Shower Assemblies. A third open outlet can also be used with a separate control if required.
The temperature control and flow controls are labelled with beautifully engraved markings. <Hot Cold> <Shower> and <Deluge> as standard but with further options to choose from. A thick solid Brass plate and luxurious bevelled edge details add to the Engineer’s appeal as a modern classic for the bathroom.
- Shower Mixer controls engraved with <Hot Cold> <Shower> and <Deluge> as standard with further options available
- Suitable for Unvented, Gravity, Pumped, Combi systems
- Works well on low and high pressures
- Made of Brass in a choice of finishes
- Tested in partnership with NSF
- TMV2 and WRAS approved
- Data Sheets are available on request, email email@example.com
Engineer Double Controlled Thermostatic Shower Mixer
Our Sales Support Staff have over 35+ years experience in bathroom retail and are sure to help you with anything you need!
Tuesday - Friday: 9AM - 5PM
Saturaday: 10AM - 4PM
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
need more information?
have another item in mind, not on the website?
have a query about a product?
We Can Help!