Monarch Water's NEW 2019 High Efficiency (HE) Master Softener With Opti-Brining®
Monarch HE Range benefits include:
- Greater exchange capacity Unique HiEx resin with Opti-Brining®
- Easy install Hi-Flow, Rapid-Fit bypass as standard
- Sustainable Uses up to 24% less water and 12% less salt per annum
- Fast 8 minute mini top up regeneration
- Compact 28mm shorter
- Free flow valve technology The highest flow rates with the lowest pressure drop
- UK specific Designed exclusively for the UK market
All figures relate to the new Midi HE, compared to previous models, based on a three person household.
Opti-Brining® for sustainable softening
Opti-Brining® is Monarch Water’s unique, new system to manage water within its next generation of HE water softeners.
TheintelligentOpti-Brining® component continuously monitors the softener’s activity and water usage, regenerating only when necessary, to save more water, salt and energy than previous generations.
Opti-Brining® technology offers higher exchange capacity, higher flow rates and reduced water consumption during regeneration. With up to 46% greater capacity per regeneration than previous units for a truly sustainable future.
Hi-Flow Rapid-Fit bypass for easy installation
The NEW HE range of water softeners all feature Monarch Water’s NEW Rapid-Fit bypass which has reduced 85% of the components needed when installing a water softener.
Available for 15mm, 22mm and 28mm supplies, the Rapid-Fit also has 3/8” connections for both hard and soft water tee points. It also features a 1” high flow check valve built into the body to comply with WRAS guidelines, giving an impressive flow rate of 80lpm.
With Monarch Water’s NEW Rapid-Fit bypass, installers simply connect the water in and out from the mains supply, then connect two hoses to the softener for quick and easy installation.
Digital interface and operating system for ease of use.
- The highest flow rates of any softener available - up to 78 litres per minute
- Easy view control panel with back lit display, removable front cover
- Easy push button set up - only takes a few seconds
- Unique Self Protect Programme that:
- Delays regeneration until 2am
- Stores data in the event of a power cut
- Initiates an additional regeneration if ever required + 8 minute mini top up
- Learns and remembers your water usage patterns to make substantial savings on both salt and water use
- Safe low voltage electronics via plug-in transformer (supplied)
- Detects leaks in your plumbing system
- Meter control with intelligent Opti-Brining as standard - only regenerates the resin that has been used
- Opti-Brining® with HE resin. A winning combination giving up to:
- 46% greater capacity
- 24% less water use
- 56% salt saving over conventional softeners
- CE Approved
- WRAS Approvals
- The UK's only softener range suitable for 15, 22 and 28mm supplies
- Automatically adjusts to BST and GMT time changes
- Water pressure: 1.5 - 5 BAR
- Operating temperature: 2 - 49C.
- Electrical supply: 3-pin socket. Drain facility.
- If using Maxiflow hoses please allow an extra 18mm to depth.
- If using 28mm system please allow an extra 25mm depth.
Standard 15mm Hose Kit for use with conventional hot water cylinder & loft mounted cold storage tank.
Combi Maxiflow 22mm Hose for use with combination boiler systems & pressurised systems.
Ultraflow Hose Kit for 28mm applications.
The Ultimate Water Softener
- Removes existing scale and prevents new scale forming
- Protects your appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and shower
- Kinder to your skin and saves you money
Monarch offer 7-year parts and 2 Year labour guarantee in all hardwater areas of England and Wales.
|Monarch Installation Requirements|
|Water Pressure||1.5 - 5 BAR|
|Operating Temperature||2 - 49C|
|Electrical Supply||3-pin socket|
|Standard Hose Kit||Standard 15mm Hose Kit for use with conventional hot water cylinder & loft mounted cold storage tank.|
|Maxflow Hose Kit||Maxiflow 22mm Hose Kit for use with combination boiler systems & pressurised systems please allow an extra 18mm to depth.|
|Ultraflow Hose Kit||Ultraflow 28mm Hose Kit for use with 28mm applications please allow an extra 25mm depth.|
|Dimensions||485 x 270 x 707mm|
Our Sales Support Staff have over 35+ years experience in bathroom retail and are sure to help you with anything you need!
Tuesday - Friday: 9AM - 5PM
Saturaday: 10AM - 4PM
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
need more information?
have another item in mind, not on the website?
have a query about a product?
We Can Help!